Wednesday 29 May 2013

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Dare You To by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Quotes - “How many more of us are faking the facade? How many more of us are pretending to be something we're not? Even better, how many of us will have the courage to be ourselves regardless of what others think?”
Favorite Character - Ryan

“That must be love: when everything else in the world could implode and you wouldn't care as long as you had that one person standing beside you.”


This book, completely blew me away. I knew i was going like this book, I hoped i was going to love this book.
This book, much like the first in the series was magnificent. I fell in love with the story, I fell in love with the characters & I loved the feelings that me book produced in me.
The story was fantastic, I was completely engrossed in it, I did not want to stop reading it - ever.
I smiled, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I went through so many emotions during it I thought my head might explode!
The books in the series are like light rays of hope to me, they make me believe in a happy ending no matter what... and i love that. Bravo to the author.
I encourage anyone and everyone to read them.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment