Monday 18 June 2012

The Dark Side of Night by Amanda Day

The Dark Side of NightThe Dark Side of Night by Amanda Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The story was engrossing, I enjoyed it the whole way through. The ending was interesting, i hope there will be more in the series as i need to know more! I liked how the story flipped back & forth between Oscar's & Cyan's point of view. It was intriguing seeing what they each thought of certain interactions.
Oscar is a very likable character. I liked his interactions with all the other characters, especially between him & Cyan. His feeling's were believable & well written.
Cyan is a mystery at the start of the book but as the book goes on you find out more & more about her. She is a kick-ass protagonist. I loved reading her fighting & training scenes.

I would recommend this book & i will read more by the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment