Thursday 6 June 2013

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) by Richelle Mead

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was unsure what to expect when i started this book, the main reason I wanted this book was the author. Every book written by Richelle Mead which i read i have enjoyed and this book is no exception.

The story is based in a futuristic dystopia, it liked the concept as I am a huge fan of dystopia. The world itself seemed really interesting, i looking forward to discovering more about it in future books.
I found the characters engaging, flawed & complicated. Mae was my type of protagonist, I enjoyed her a lot. I thought the secondary characters held their own and added greatly to the story.
The story its self kept me guessing, held my attention and entertained me. I was absorbed in the story very quickly.
The writing sucked me in, even though i felt somethings could of been explained sooner or even better a few times, I still found myself a part of the story.


"No one ever expects the knife"


I would recommend this book & I am already looking forward to the next books in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment