Thursday 13 June 2013

Ink (Paper Gods, #1) by Amanda Sun

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)Ink by Amanda Sun
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - five out of five, cover love for sure.
Favorite Line - “They tell you you'll forget how it used to be. You'll get used to it, that it's better to move on. They don't realize you can't. You're not the same person anymore.”
Favorite Character - Tomohiro

“How do you win when you're up against yourself?”


I must start with this because i feel it is the most important part of my review. I felt too old for this book. I am almost positive if i was a teen i would of enjoyed the story more & rated it higher.

So, now that has been said, I liked this book & i thought the concept was rather unique. The book contained a lot of things to hold my attention, I was not "hooked" by the story but i enjoyed it.
It was a good teenage urban fantasy style drama, lots of things that at my age i found hard to relate to now, I would recommend it to females under the age of 18.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment