Sunday 16 June 2013

One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis

One Step Too FarOne Step Too Far by Tina Seskis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found myself connected to Emily, it is such an interesting idea and she goes through so much during the story.. through so many emotions that i couldn't help but feel like i was living it with her.
I was deeply involved in the story, I think you really have to be, a hell of a lot goes on and things can change in a second. I ended up re-reading a few bits to make sure i was fully comprehending what was going on.
I was rather concerned about reading out of my comfort zone but i did not need to worry really, it was an interesting, gripping and emotion story. I would recommend it and i would read more in the future by this author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment