Thursday 20 June 2013

The Dominant (The Submissive Trilogy, #2) by Tara Sue Me

The Dominant (The Submissive Trilogy, #2)The Dominant by Tara Sue Me
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I think it is because I am in the life style that i found so many errors with this book, maybe if i was a bored vanilla housewife (not that there is anything wrong with being that) I would of thought this book was kinky & exciting.
Instead i found this book completely and utterly ridiculous.
I sighed, I rolled my eyes, I got angry, I considered poking my eyes out... maybe even smashing my kindle into my face so i would never have to read drivel like this again all while reading this book.
I would recommend this to no-one, I would recommend if you are given it as a gift, using it as a paper weight or doorstop.. do not waste a second of your life reading this!

I also recommend it as kindling..


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment