Sunday 26 August 2012

After the Night by Linda Howard

After the NightAfter the Night by Linda Howard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5/5
Favorite Line - "Do you want to know why men name their penis? So the most important decisions in their life aren't made by a stranger."
Favorite Character - Faith

My favorite things about this book -
1. Faith, she has a shitty life but never gives up & she achieves so much with her life regardless.
2. The sex scenes, they are super steamy. The author really manages to make you live & breath the passion along with the leads.
3. I like that the story included some secondary characters, it was really interesting reading their feelings along with the leads.

My least favorite things about this book -
1. Gray, oh jeeze what an asshole. I really wish he had done more to win Faith over because i never forgave him in the end.
2. There should of been an epilogue, it would of MADE this book. Seriously the ending was fine but an epilogue would of added a star for me.

I would recommend this book & i plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment