Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover - Stunning. 5/5
Favorite Line - "Daddy, do you know how to do the horizontal tango?!
Favorite Character - Tuck.

I just want to mention that i haven't read this first book. Though now i want too :)
I thought the story was really interesting, plenty of things to entertain me. I love the build up between Kiara & Carlos. I liked how the book switched points of view so I could read what each character was feeling. The dialog between them made me laugh & smile. It was really sweet in the end & i loved the epilogue so much.

I would recommend this book & i am hoping to read more books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment