Tuesday 21 August 2012

Weekends Required (Danvers, #1) by Sydney Landon

Weekends Required (Danvers, #1)Weekends Required by Sydney Landon
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

cover & title - 3/5
favorite character - Suz

So i debated if i should leave a bad review or not, to be honest i would rather only post good reviews. The reason i am posting this is because i hate spending money on a dud & i am sure you do too. I must say I am really surprised this made the NY Times best seller list.
This entire book is mind-numbingly flat. The characters are annoying, at points they are totally obtuse. The chemistry is tepid at best. The story-line is a farce & it is actually rather annoying. The fighting that occurs in the book is a feeble attempted to force passion into a dull story. I think i would get more horny reading the bible than i would reading this book.

I would not recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment