Wednesday 8 August 2012

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favorite line - “It was like the Justice League of Super Heroes but instead it was the Justice League of Hot Guys.”
Favorite Character - Daisy

Sometimes when i read a book blurb i am unsure weather or not i will like a book. This was one of these times. I almost didn't read this book. I am un-freaking-believably glad i did. This book was amazing. It made me laugh so many times, i seriously thought i could of pee'd my pants laughing a few times. My husband actually thinks i am a mad woman since he witnessed me reading this book :)
The story is awesome, the sex scenes are H.O.T - like seriously, the dialog is amazing & it is action packed.
If you are looking for a book with love, sex, action & smoking hot men then this book is for you! Seriously, stop whatever you are doing and pick us this book - infact any book by Kristen Ashley!

I would recommend this book & i am starting the next as soon as i have posted this review!
x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment