Friday 31 August 2012

The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1) by Jennifer Probst

The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1)The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4/5
Favorite line - “It’s always been you.” He paused as if to be sure she heard and understood the words. Intensity gleamed within amber depths. He gripped her fingers, as if trying to speak beyond words.
“And it will always be you.”
Favorite Character - Alexa

I think this book was a solid 3.5, i marked it up because i felt it deserved it. I think the story-line was corny & predictable but it was a sweet & easy read. I read it and few hours & felt happy after i finished it (which is just what i was looking for). The book is never going to win prizes but it isn't a bad book. If you are into this sort of story-line (rich man/poor girl) then i think you will enjoy it.

I would recommend the book & will consider reading more by this author

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment