Monday 13 August 2012

If I Stay by Gayle Forman If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)If I Stay by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was expecting a lot from this book & I think that is why i didn't give it five stars - it never quite made it as far as i was concerned. I loved the idea, the way it played out & even the way it was written. I really enjoyed the book but i still think it could of been better.
I loved the ending that totally made the book i was getting so worried that the author was going to balls it up somehow with Adam but she came through. He made the end so special.
I did cry while reading it, i think most people would

I would recommend this book & I really want to read the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment