Friday 31 August 2012

Truly Madly Yours (Truly, Idaho, #1) by Rachel Gibson

Truly Madly Yours (Truly, Idaho, #1)Truly Madly Yours by Rachel Gibson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - Cover 1/5, seriously it totally put me off reading this. Title 4/5.
Favorite line - "I have loved you my whole life, Delaney. I can't remember a day when I didn't love you. I loved you the day I practically knocked you out with a snowball. I loved you when I flattened the tires on your bike so I could walk you home. I loved you when I saw you hiding behind the sunglasses at the Value Rite, and I loved you when you loved that loser son of a bitch Tommy Markham. I never forgot the smell of your hair or the texture of your skin the night I laid you on the hood of my car at Angel Beach. So don't tell me I don't love you. Don't tell me--" His voice shook and he pointed a finger at her. "Just don't tell me that.”
Favorite Character - Nick

I think throughout almost the entire book i wanted to punch Nick so it is crazy he ended up being me favorite character. I hate players & cheaters but yet something made me love him as much as i hated him, you could tell Delaney felt the same way. You can tell i totally got into the book since i am acting like they are real people :) I loved the book, the story was ridiculous but funny & spunky. It was an easy read with loads of laughs along the way. I loved the writing, characters & the ending.

I would recommend this book & plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment