Thursday 16 August 2012

Love Unscripted (Love, #1) by Tina Reber

Love Unscripted (Love, #1)Love Unscripted by Tina Reber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - 3/5
Favorite Line - “Do I have to make a poster and scream Ryan, Ryan?" I kidded. "The only time I want to hear you scream my name is when I'm making love to you. Although you did call me God the other night. That's acceptable, too"
Favorite Character - Taryn

Oh i totally loved this book. It had so many ups & downs, i was crossing my fingers that things would work out so many times. I cried twice while reading it & I laughed too many times to count. The story was awesome. I loved how they meet. You can totally feel the emotions between them throughout the book. The characters came across realistically, as did the interactions & dialog between them.
I have read a few celeb/non celeb pair up books over the past few days but i must say this is my favorite. It doesn't go over the top or seem totally farcical. I loved the ending & I am so looking forward to the next book coming out!

I would recommend this book :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment