Wednesday 22 August 2012

For You (The 'Burg, #1) by Kristen Ashley

For You (The 'Burg, #1)For You by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4/5
Favorite Character - Feb

I enjoyed this book, it wasn't my favorite KA book i have read but it wasn't my least favorite either. The main thing's that put my off it were the lead, February's age (42) & i am not that into reunion romances. The reason her age bothered me even a little is because I see 42 year old woman every day & none look as fine as Feb sounded. I think if i was older than 24 then her age wouldn't seem as big to me but because of my age i do actually find it hard to imagine Feb & all the attention she gets. I know it sound trivial but it's my review so i am being honest. The reason reunion romances annoy me is because as i have mentioned before i am a cynic.
The thing's which i did enjoy about this book are the characters; as always in a KA book all of the characters play a huge part in the book, it is never just the leads that make the story. The dialogue between the leads was so heartfelt & loving that it made me want to sigh contently at times. I also liked the way things worked out in the end, i am a huge fan of HEA so this book really hit the spot.
The back-story was interesting I was intrigued the entire way through. There were surprises & twists in the story which helped keep me guessing as to how it would all go down.

I would recommend this book & i have already downloaded the next book in the series to start tomorrow.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment