Saturday 1 September 2012

Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2) by Lauren Dane

Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2)Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4.5/5
Favorite line - “Like I need to play on the Wii when you're there willing to fuck me. Video games are what men invented to fill the sex void. Any man who chooses video games over sex deserves to live in his mother's basement with his mint-condition, in box Star Wars figurines and his real doll."
Favorite Character - Rennie

I enjoyed this book, it was a great follow on from Erin's book which was first in the series. It is not even a third as kinky as Erin's book (Laid Bare). The kinkiest thing that happened was a M/M oral sex scene. The story was interesting & absorbing. The sex scenes were hot & the chemistry between Brody & Elise is buzzing. I truly hated Raven as a character, she made my palms itch. The ending was sweet, i do love a HEA.

I would recommend this book & i plan on reading more by this author and the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment