Sunday 21 October 2012

Anything He Wants (Dominated by the Billionaire, #1-5) by Sara Fawkes

Anything He Wants (Dominated by the Billionaire, #1-5)Anything He Wants by Sara Fawkes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Overall rating - 5 out of 5
Covers & Titles - 5 out of 5
Favorite Line - “As I'd had nothing between my legs not run by batteries in well over a year, my fantasies were getting pretty kinky
Favorite Character – Lucas
Song for the book – Bittersweet Symphony – The verve

I was so glad I got a chance to read this book in the complete format instead of the separate books which it was released first. I know for a fact if I had read it the other way that I would of ended up frustrated & not enjoyed it as much as I did.
I loved this book, it had me hooked from the very beginning. I was breathless with anticipation at times. I loved the emotion, drama, sex & action. It was a completely fulfilling experience. I enjoyed getting to know the characters, their back story & kinks as the book went on. I liked Lucy a lot and she lived up to everything I wanted in the ending. Jeremiah was a bit of love & hate, majority love however. I was so unbelievably pleased with the ending I actually clapped a bit when I finished reading.
Now I am left wondering what happens next? Please tell me there is more... I am now while typing this review trying to guess where the story is going to go. I cannot wait to check the authors website & find out.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment