Sunday 21 October 2012

Sweet Possession by Maya Banks

Sweet Possession (Sweet, #5)Sweet Possession by Maya Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall rating 4 out of 5
Cover & Title – 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “Snack?” Lyric asked hopefully. “It's not carrots or celery sticks is it?”
Faith's eyes twinkled and her smile broadened. “No, I made cupcakes.”
Lyric decided she was really a lesbian and immediately plotted to steal Faith away from Gray.
Favorite Character – Lyric

This book was a awesome. It had allsorts of emotion & drama, it fulfilled my book needs in a big way. I loved Lyric & Conner, they were such a fantastic couple. The sparks between them were sizzling in a big way throughout the entire book. The sex scenes were delicious, especially the part when they indulged in some cupcake-kinkery. It gave me some wicked ideas :)

This was my first book by this author and I am certain that it will not be my last. I loved every page & I could not wait to find out what was going to happen next. I would definitely recommend this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment