Friday 5 October 2012

Babycakes by Donna Kauffman

BabycakesBabycakes by Donna Kauffman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite Line - "I want to revel in you." & "Who knew guy fairies could be so sexy? Kit said, sending him a fast smile. "oh honey," Franco drawled, "I've know that for years."
Favorite character - Dre

I did enjoy this book, it was a sweet make you feel good kind of romance. I haven't read the rest in the series and by how much the other ladies are mentioned i felt that i had missed out quite a bit, so i would recommend you read the other two in the series before you start this one. I have read other books by this author which were more suited to me, i prefer a bit of action or suspense. This book was a bit too lighthearted for me i think.
The characters in the story are sweet & Lilly the niece is cute. I liked Dre who works in the bakery the best, i would consider reading her story. If i could describe the book in 3 words they would be - cute, sweet & fluffy.

I would recommend this book to be who are into this type of story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment