Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Tycoon's Revenge by Melody Anne

The Tycoon's RevengeThe Tycoon's Revenge by Melody Anne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Character - Joshua

I am not a fan of second chance romances but i managed to really get into this book. I think the main reason for this was the chemistry between the leads. I have read many books with a similar plot (but not the exact same story-line) and i would say this is top 5 of out of the maybe 50 similar books which i have read. I liked both of the leads & i liked how everything sparked between them. I thought the sex scenes were HOT, the first one in the office... jesus.. yum.


I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment