Thursday 11 October 2012

The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5
Favorite Lines - "It's what's buried deep inside that frightens me because it's broken, like a shattered mirror." & "Micha, this is who i have to be otherwise I can't breathe. Please just leave it alone. That damn fire might exist, but i want it gone."
Favorite Character - Elle

They don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what
I've been through like you do
And I was made for you...


Oh god i LOVED this book.
It was heartbreaking at times reading how Elle felt, so truly moving. Elle was such a brilliantly complex character who i couldn't help but love as soon as i was introduced to her. I felt consumed by Elle & Micha's emotions. Their chemistry was sublime, the build up of sexual tension was delicious. The affection which either lead had for each other was beautiful. They were each others band-aid's. I got lost in the story, I never wanted it to end.

I would recommend this book & I cannot wait to read the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment