Monday 8 October 2012

Down for the Count by Christine Bell

Down for the Count (Dare Me)Down for the Count by Christine Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5. When i heard the title before i read the blurb or saw the cover i thought it would be a historical romance, i never thought of boxing... weirdly.
Favorite line - “Please tell me you’re not chastising me over my lack of manners right now. Because if I thoght that were true, I just might get one of those stupid shrimp forks your mother insisted we have and jam it into your eye.”
Favorite Character - Lacey Drawers ;)


^That was maybe 60% of the book, with sun, sand & swingers included in the hotel adventure

The rest of the book was a mixture of sweetness & humor. I liked the blurb & the book surpassed my expectations. Right from the start i was laughing & enjoying it. I really liked both leads and i thought they seemed to fit as a couple. I thought there was good sexual tension & chemistry between them. The sex was hot, it included a real hot oral scene on a worktop - yum.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment