Monday 29 October 2012

The Pleasures of Winter by Evie Hunter

The Pleasures of WinterThe Pleasures of Winter by Evie Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "And was he - I mean, was there any activity in the horizontal salsa department? Oh come on Abbie. I am a visual person, I need details." "Is that a clinical term - horizontal salsa?"
Favorite Character - Abbie.

*Fans self* The book was deliciously titillating! I loved the characters & the story. Once i had started reading I got lost in the story and did not want to stop. There were so many elements to the story, I loved all the twists, surprises & uncovering the truth. I also love the sex scenes, they were seriously steamy, i do not believe i will ever be able to look at a feather again without feeling dirty!

"The first lunge was mind-blowing. He possessed her so completely, it was like nothing she had ever know before. Her nerve endings felt as if they would melt under so much pleasure."

I was having some serious envy issues during this book, i found myself wish Jack was real & teaching me how to be a good girl :)

"Good girl" He caressed her ass, and then with a ruthless jerk, tore the panties off her. "I'll buy you more"

Jack, well what can i say... Move over Christian i have certainly found my new top Dom :)

I would recommend this book & I look forward to reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment