Saturday 6 October 2012

Honor Student (Honor Series, #1) by Teresa Mummert (

Honor Student (Honor Series, #1)Honor Student by Teresa Mummert
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5

I was unsure whether of not i would like this book from reading the reviews, I was hoping that I would like it & be against the curve of the other reviewer but sadly this is not the case.

Where did the book go wrong for me you ask?
1. The writing style was i think lacking, i wonder if this is one of her first books and she will get better in time. Hopefully this is the case because i have already bought another book by her *grin*
2. I didn't really believe the characters or the story. It all seemed a bit like a fucked up dark fairy tale (all make belief). I was just waiting for the next stupid or pointless part to come up constantly.
3. William & Emma kinda creeped me out being together, she seemed to be far younger than 21 (she reminded me of a child), i really felt like he was taking advantage of her at the start at least.
4. William was an arsehole.


^ What i felt like so many times during reading the book ^

I felt like it could of been a hot story and i think that's why i gave it two stars instead of one, i think the author had a good basic idea but went off course a bit.

I wouldn't recommend this book as i did not enjoy it but i will read more by this author as i have already bought another book by her but if i hadn't i wouldn't of bothered reading her again.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment