Monday 1 October 2012

Willing Victim by Cara McKenna

Willing VictimWilling Victim by Cara McKenna
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wanted to read this book after i read the blurb & read some of my friends reviews for it. I am normally very sensitive to rape scenes (or in this case faked raped) & i normally will not read a book if i know it features rape. I guess i wanted to see if i could read this without freaking out, test myself? I don't know what it was but i managed it anyway :)
So I didn't enjoy the rape roll play part at all but that was bound to be the case, it is not something i could ever pretend or joke about. I thought some of the parts were hot though, especially when Laurel watches them (only at the start of the scene for obvious reasons). I enjoyed the more vanilla parts of the book (the oral sex for instance) & i would of loved the book to have continued to see how things worked out between the couple. I felt it ended very abruptly & did not have a proper ending.

I think it is an interesting book & If you are more opening minded or maybe just do not have issues with rape (like i do) then you could enjoy this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment