Tuesday 31 July 2012

Angel (Angel, #1) by L.A. Weatherly

Angel (Angel, #1)Angel by L.A. Weatherly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: Angel lovers, PR fans, YA PR Fans
Cover - I don't understand why the model isn't blonde?
Favorite Line - "All of this. Having you. It's worth anything”
Favorite Character - Willow

I really enjoyed this book. I love a bit of doom & gloom :) It is nice having angel antagonists for a change, I get so sick of these lovely dovey heavenly ones (you know the ones that fall inlove with a 16 year old girl even thought they are like 1000? (super creepy)). I also like when the girl is that one that is the 'supe - I don't get why it is almost always the male that has the super power/is the supernatural in books/films.
So i thought the book was well written & well edited. I liked the story, it wasn't just a rinse & repeat of the other angel stories which i have read. The main characters were intense, huge back stories with lots of drama for each of them. The emotions between the pair built up in such a way it felt real & not over the top. I am interested in seeing what else happens to them & were the author goes with the story.

I would recommend this book & I have already bought the next book in the series & plan on reading it soon :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment