Wednesday 18 July 2012

Blood and Loss (Cassandra Myles Witch Series #1) by Electa Graham

Blood and Loss (Cassandra Myles Witch Series #1)Blood and Loss by Electa Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh it was a 4+ for sure.

Cover - It is ok. Could be better.
Favorite Line - "No wonder i couldn't get anyone to have sex with me, i had bad breath, nest like hair & i smelled like a corpse"
Favorite Character - Cass

This book is awesome, I was surprised by how much i enjoyed it. It was funny, sweet & sexy. I laughed out load quite a few times. It had a great mix of emotions & dialog. I honestly was surprised by how the story turned out as well - it is always a plus to not read a predictable book. The characters were interesting & i was totally draw into the relationships between them.

I would recommend this book & i look forward to reading more in this series.

(http://bookprotagonist.blogspot.co.uk/ - more reviews on F/P/UF/PR/PE)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment