Saturday 14 July 2012

Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have waited a long time to read this book, i finally ended up buying it as a PB (kindle sacrilege!) as it was far cheaper that way. I am now glad i waited as i will get to read all three in the series back to back but i think if i had even guessed how amazing it was going to be i would of bought it months ago instead of just wishlisting it on amazon.

Cover - I like the colours & the scene. After reading the book I can totally picture bryn as the model & the scene as a scene out of the book.

Favorite Quote - “There wasn't an in-between for me. I lived at extremes. And maybe I'd die at them too.”

The story was mind blowingly fantastical :) I love a wolf story - it is by far my favorite, if it is UF wolves then *ding ding! we have a winner* when it comes to me. I was expecting a lot from this book as i have read its reviews & seen its rating. The book did not disappoint me in the slightest. Since i has read most YA wolf stories that are out you would think that it would blend with the others but no, it stands out like a candle in the dark - a bright shining light of brilliance. It was edited perfectly, i found no faults in the entire book. I loved the characters & the complexity of there relationships.


I would recommend this book & i will of course read more in the series (I am almost trying to rush this review so i can start the next book straight away!).

Similar themed books i would also recommend are -
Shiver Dark Heart Forever Six Moon Summer Finding Sky

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment