Tuesday 17 July 2012

Cursed Secrets (Legacy of Secrets #1) by Lisa Logue

Cursed Secrets (Legacy of Secrets #1)Cursed Secrets by Lisa Logue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It is actually more like a 3.5 but i didn't want to mark it down so i went with 4 stars.
Recommended for: PR Fans, UF Fans, Paranormal fans
Cover - I prefer the kindle cover to the paper back, i am not sure why though.
Favorite Line - "For someone who is supposed to be a knight in shining armor, you're acting like an ass in aluminum foil."
Favorite Character - Lia

I found the book interesting. The characters were likable & easy to read, the dialog between them was believable. Lia wasn't particularly weak or strong she is a mixture of both, she has wicked awesome powers. The other secondary characters are interesting, I find myself wanting to know more about Austin.
I thought the book ended too quickly & rather abruptly.

I would recommend this book & I would read more in this series or by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment