Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #1) by J.A. Redmerski

The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #1)The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I took this book on holiday with me thinking that it would be easy to put down (to do holiday things - swimming/sunbathing/etc) - yeah right! I started it in the afternoon & finished it that night. I barely made the dinner for my family, ha :) I did not want to put the book down - i just kept flicking page after page.
It was most definitively an easy & enjoyable read.

The cover is really creepy & intriguing. <3 It.

The story & editing are great. It isn't written in a childish way so I could really get into it. Being 24 (i.e not a YA) i find reading YA very hit or miss, this book is a hit for sure. The story wasn't easy to predict & had interesting twists throughout.

I am looking forward to the next book in the trilogy. I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment