Friday 20 July 2012

In the Dark by Farleigh Greyson

In the DarkIn the Dark by Farleigh Greyson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: PR Fans
Cover - It is a fine cover, i don't love it or anything but i like that its different from most werewolf book covers (i.e a moon & a wolf)
Favorite Line - "When the end comes, it usually comes unexpectedly"
Favorite Character - David

I normally don't read multiple point of view stories so this was a nice change. I really enjoyed the book & the way it was written. It was really clear who's thought or dialog it was, no confusion like some multiple pov stories i have read.
I liked all the characters & the interactions between them. I was really drawn into the story & i felt like it ended so fast because of this. I would love to read any other books in the series & find out what else happens with them.

I would recommend this book & I will read more by this author.


View all my reviews
In my previous update i mentioned how i keep book's on my amazon wishlist incase they go down in price or go free - well lucky me i picked this up free!

No comments:

Post a Comment