Tuesday 10 July 2012

Wings of Shadow by Anna Kyss

Wings of ShadowWings of Shadow by Anna Kyss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favorite line from the book: "May her light greet us in the dark of night" :'(

Cover - Interesting, i like the colours & the model - it intrigues me & makes me want to know who the man on the cover is.

I enjoyed the story, it was not an easy breezy story filled with happiness & sunshine - instead deep emotions & darkness. I read this book with an open mind & i was surprised to find a fantastic book. The book has many layers to it that need to be read to be understood. I could try explaining the book but to be honest i would not do it justice. I understand now why it received so many 5 star reviews. It was amazingly written & edited. I urge people to give this book a try.

I would recommend this book & hope that many other read this book & "get it" the way that i do. I look forward to reading more in this series & more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment