Monday 16 July 2012

Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3)Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If i could of given this book more than 5 stars i would of.

Recommended for: YA UF, YA PR, YA Fantasy, YA Paranormal, PR, UF, Fantasy, Paranormal, Wolf, Shifter - fans.
Cover - I like it, I think though that if this really is the last book that she should of been facing forward.
Favorite Line - “Two psychics, two werewolves, and a psychic human alpha walk up to a crime scene...”
Favorite Character - Bryn/Chase Tie

This book was surprise after surprise, action & then more action. Twists & turns throughout. It was fast paced & it was extremely emotional. I loved this book, i have loved the entire series & this book cements it as a favorite for me. The writing & editing are perfect as always. The story is new & fresh, it is the same pack I love but with new challenges. The book is not a stand-alone so make sure you read the other two first.
This book made me think that my heart was going to explode out of my chest. I cried like it was raining from my eyes. Once i started crying my eye's weren't dry until i finished the book.
So many things happened & changed and even though the book did not go the way i had hoped the series would i still loved it.

I loved this book & i would recommend it.
If anymore books in the series are released i will read them as soon as i can.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment