Monday 30 July 2012

Whisper (Whisper Trilogy, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron

Whisper (Whisper Trilogy, #1)Whisper by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: YA Fantasy, YA Paranormal.
Cover - Nice 3.5 out of 5
Favorite Line - "Libraries were like churches for me. As far as i was concerned, the secret to happiness could be found in a library."
Favorite Character - Jack

You know, sometimes i wish i could bitch slap fictional characters. Not Anna but some of the others in the book for sure.

I liked this book it was interesting & well written. The story was quite dark at times & always very emotional.

I am not a big fan of ghost books & i am not a YA but i still enjoyed this story. I would recommend this book & plan on reading more in the series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment