Wednesday 18 July 2012

Book of Curses (The Renning Chronicles, Book 1) by L.D. Hutchinson

Book of Curses (The Renning Chronicles, Book 1)Book of Curses by L.D. Hutchinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5/4 stars
Recommended for: YA Fantasy, YA Paranormal.
Cover - I think the cover is cool looking & intriguing.
Favorite Line - I actually forgot to highlight a fave, i really liked all of the poems though.
Favorite character - Raine

I didn't get into the book straight away, i was unsure for a while whether or not i would like the book. I did eventually get into it & get drawn into the story. So much so i was disappointed when the book ended.
It was an imaginative world & story that the author created. Lots of new & interesting ideas. I look forward to see more of it in the following books.

I would recommend this book & i am planning on reading more in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment