Sunday 15 July 2012

Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2)Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Recommended for: UF fans, YA UF Fans, Fantasy fans, YA PR fans, YA fantasy fans, Wolf/Shifter fans

Cover - Yip totally see it as Bryn, believable. The cover suits the book you wouldn't expect it to be beautiful as that's not what the book is about.
Favorite Line/Quote - “I wasn't entirely sure how to reply. Blow me and Screw you both seemed like strong contenders, but the peanut gallery in my head appeared to be favoring castration.”
Favorite Character - Bryn (last book it was Callum) but i still <3 Lake.

I don't know about you but for me most of the time a book being in a series makes it like 10x better than being a stand-alone book. The only time it doesn't help is if i do not enjoy the book! So as i was saying i was already invested in Bryn & the rest of her pack, I only read the previous book last night so everything was uber fresh in my memory.
I think i maybe even liked this book more than Raised by Wolves but i loved them both so it is hard to tell :)

Bryn really blew me away, I love when the lead has struggles & has to be strong. She is like my prefect character. Add to the fact is it a wolf book = perfection!
This book wasn't a remake of the first book (as some books in a series are) it was a totally new story & i loved it. It also did not go into a huge re-con of the previous book which i was glad of because they can be so boring.
I am so looking forward to reading Taken by Storm (it get's delivered tomorrow) and seeing where the story goes next.

I loved this book, i would recommend it & I cannot wait to read the next in the series :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment