Friday 13 July 2012

Wish upon a star..

I don't know about you but I am a wishlist-er. I love my Amazon wishlist, I hope one day someone will go through it & buy me all the books :) - welcome to fantasy land, population me!
Anyway I have had quite a few book on it for it for over a year. The main reason i will not buy a book is price & my secondary reason is Kindle availability. Since swapping to a kindle i don't really like reading paperbacks. That being said sometimes i find that i can get a paperback version of a book cheaper than a kindle copy, I think that is ridiculous but *shrug* i don't control prices.

This week i went a little crazy a bought a few paperbacks that have been on my wishlist for what feels like forever.
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Trial by Fire: A 'Raised by Wolves' novel by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
You're Only Old Once by Dr. Seuss
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Dark Heart Rising by Lee Monroe
and this hadn't been on my wishlist for long but i got this pb too 
Entice by Carrie Jones


I am a huge fan of Smashwords & Amazon freebies. I also get given books to review by authors sometimes. My local library is tiny (country living) so they almost never have books i like but i totally support libraries & think everyone should use them! I trade pb's with my friends also.

I will be reviewing all of the book soon to check my blog again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment