Monday 16 July 2012

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Niki Slobodian, #1) by J.L. Murray

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Niki Slobodian, #1)Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by J.L. Murray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: UF Fans, Fantasy Fans, Paranormal Fans.
Cover - I don't really like it, i figure that it is meant Niki on the cover but i think the person looks like a man so it doesn't work for me.
Favorite line/quote - "I imagined falling into it would be like Alice following the white rabbit down the rabbit hole"
Favorite Character - Abbandon

This book is an urban fantasy with a female protagonist who can see dead people. The story follow's her getting hired to solve the mystery of who summoned the demon & why. Niki is an interesting character with a lot of back story (most of which is not mentioned in this story, i guess as the series goes on you will find out more about it). Everyone in the book actually seemed to have a lot of history.
I enjoyed the story & the ending. I feel like it could be the start to a really good series and i exciting to see how it will go.

I would recommend this book & I will read more in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment