Thursday 1 November 2012

Austin: Second Chance Cowboy by Shelley Galloway

Austin: Second Chance CowboyAustin: Second Chance Cowboy by Shelley Galloway
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5 out of 5
Favorite Line - "I go commando, Dinah. Unless I'm on the back of a horse, I'm practically free as a bird."
She was shocked. "Really?" And yes, that was her gaze sliding down to his hip area.
His smile widened. "Nothing comes between me and my Wranglers. So... want to check? Just to be sure you didn't miss a thing?"
Favorite Character - Austin

I liked that this book was about Austin turning his life around, working to become sober & a better person. It is a really serious issue so i think it was great it was covered in a romance book. My favorite thing about the book was Austin & him overcoming the alcoholism.
The rest of the book *shrug* I enjoyed some of it but some things really annoyed me for instance, Dinah the sheriff dating a suspect, Dinah not questioning Austin in regards to why he has stolen saddles in his possession & what happened to Dinah's baby that she got pregnant with when she was a teenager?
I also thought the book wrapped up too fast, i was not really that satisfied with the conclusion of the crimes. I was happy with the ending in regards to Dinah & Austin as i love a HEA.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment