Monday 19 November 2012

Breath on Embers by Anne Calhoun

Breath on EmbersBreath on Embers by Anne Calhoun
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read a review written by one of my GRF Baba for this book which was such an amazing review (View it here) that i knew i just had to read this. My review is not going to be as good as hers so if you are unsure about whether or not you want to read this make sure to read her review.

I cannot believe this was a short story, seriously the amount of emotion, sex & sensuality the author managed to squeeze in, it is amazing. The story evoked a tonne of emotions in me very quickly, i was hooked for the onset. Parts of it were so unbelievably sexy, hot, sensual, erotic & steamy and then other parts were loving, sad, gripping, beautiful, moving & intense. It was a perfect mix of sex & plot. I think this may be the best short erotic story i have read. I loved the characters, i was so involved with them during the read. Thea's backstory was so sad, i was so glad she found Ronan.
The story ends on a high & it managed to not only make me feel horny but super gooey inside too.

Thea -


Ronan & Thea -


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment