Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fantastical by Kristen Ashley

Fantastical (Fantasyland, #3)Fantastical by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title -
Favorite Line - "You've gained weight," he grunted as he was straightening away from me. Great just great. In this world i was fat. Marvelous.
Favorite Character - Cora

Sometimes this book made me really angry. Tor was not even close to being nice sometimes, this effected my feelings towards the rest of the book. When he made her cry on his birthday i was pretty close to smashing my kindle.

Sometimes this book made me really horny happy.
"Fuck me" I whispered and his thrusts quickened. "Yes" I breathed.
"And the wettest, sweetest fucking cunt" he growled, his voice hoarse, his thrusts coming faster.
uhhh... Two minutes while i go change my panties...

I liked Cora, she was really sweet. I liked the ending, it was nice how they ended up together & Tor did gain my forgiveness in the end.

I enjoyed the first book in this series so much, this book was good too but not IMO as good. I do love KA & i wish i could chain her up in my basement to make me books constantly.
I would recommend this book but i think you should read the entire series!

Click here for my book review blog


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment