Monday 5 November 2012

Devoured by Emily Snow

Devoured (Devoured, #1)Devoured by Emily Snow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5
Favorite Line - "ugh, not a good idea. Stacy has new randoms every other night. Maybe i'll just get a pupp. Or you know, a boyfriend, like Micah because he's got an enormous dick. But probably a puppy."
Favorite Character - Kylie?

"staring down at me with a look that's enough to make me come without even being touched"

I think if i had not read so many goddamn books that i would of liked this more. Sadly because i am a bookslut bibliophile i have read just far too many books similar to this to fall for its charms. It is an interesting concept the first time you read it but after that *shrug*
I also didn't really like Sienna, i think that made it harder to enjoy the book. Some of the sex scenes & sexual dialog was quite sexy, those parts where my favorite things in the book. Lucas sounded hot, i wanted to know more about him & what made him tick.. maybe next book?
I did not actually like the ending either, the epilogue was blah. I still want to read the next book, i think something is wrong with me.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment