Sunday 11 November 2012

Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5 out of 5
Favorite Line - “Okay kids,” Ralphie said, trailing me. “Don’t be too late. Don’t do any drugs, drive smart and even if all the other kids are doing it, think twice. If you’re going to be over your curfew then make sure you call your Daddies or we’ll get worried.”
Favorite Character - Hector

I feel like the worlds biggest bitch for saying this but... I hate Sadie. I feel so bad for her character (even though i know she is fictional), i mean seriously how much shit can happen to one person!? I think if i was Hector i would of just shot everyone who annoyed her, it would of saved us all a lot of grief. The reasons i hate Sadie are probably a lot to do with the fact i want in Hectors fictional pants but she was major annoying at times.. "I am going to move to Greece.. blahblahblah".. Shut up & take it from Hector because you are the luckiest biatch in rock chick world.

Ohkay, so that is out my system. I still enjoyed the book, regardless of my anti-Sadie feelings. I would recommend this book & I cannot fucking wait to read Ally & Rens book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment