Monday 19 November 2012

Red Hot Holiday

Red Hot HolidayRed Hot Holiday by Anne Calhoun
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.

I just want to admit right off the bat, i did not read the first story in the book. Apologies but i am not into M/M romances so i skipped it.

I Need You For Christmas
This is a short story that contains a hell of a lot of steamy BDSM sex scenes, some serious pantie melters! It was also really sweet, i liked the characters and i felt their chemistry straight away. It was a really nice & easy read, i would really recommend it & I would read more by this author.

Breath on Embers
I cannot believe this was a short story, seriously the amount of emotion, sex & sensuality the author managed to squeeze in, it is amazing. The story evoked a tonne of emotions in me very quickly, i was hooked for the onset. Parts of it were so unbelievably sexy, hot, sensual, erotic & steamy and then other parts were loving, sad, gripping, beautiful, moving & intense. It was a perfect mix of sex & plot. I think this may be the best short erotic story i have read. I loved the characters, i was so involved with them during the read. Thea's backstory was so sad, i was so glad she found Ronan.
The story ends on a high & it managed to not only make me feel horny but super gooey inside too.

What a fantastically sexy book, if you a looking for a pick me up with some seriously hot Christmas time sex this book is you for!

Click here for my book review blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment