Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

My Favorite MistakeMy Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “I love you, Missy girl. Even if I can't be with you, know that I'm here. So, that's it. More than the stars, Taylor. More than the stars.” & “Love is simple. You fall and that's it. You'll work the other stuff out. You just gotta let yourself fall and have faith that someone will be there to catch you.”
Favorite Character - Taylor

I thoroughly enjoyed this emotional new adult book, it managed to not only live up to but surpass my expectations. The concept of the story was simple but the content was anything but.
Both lead characters back-stories are what make them such awesome characters. The dialog between them is both amusing & sweet. I could "feel" the emotions between them, the love felt so real. "More than the stars" *sign* sometimes it made me so emotionally gooey - like marshmallow fluff.
I was so pleased with how everything worked out & the ending was awesome.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment