Tuesday 20 November 2012

Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three, #1) by Kristen Ashley (

Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three, #1)Until the Sun Falls from the Sky by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The book gif-review style, i aim for no spoilers so i might not make complete sense unless you have read the book :)
This is Lucian at the start of the book

This is Leah

I am actually pretty convinced that Leah is actually a teenager, she certainly acted like one throughout most of the book.
This is Leah after she has been choosen & is living with him



This is Lucian



Then loads things happen which make me seriously pissed.. so at this point i figure

but (IMO)

Lucien is all ...


And god only know's why but she is like ...


Which in turn makes me scream -


But obviously because this is a romance things go really well for a while and then cue drama..
So she is like


But he finds her and is like ..


So she again forgives him and is all

Cue a happy for now style ending which leaves me doing this


So yeah i didn't hate or love this book but it certainly was not what i have come to expect from KA. I think the fact i actually hated Lucien & strangely this did not change for the better during the book ruined the book for me. I didn't like him & I did not like the things he did.

I would still recommend this book because i know lots of people have loved it so maybe it is just me who is a Lucien hater. I also plan on reading the next in the series, i hope i enjoy it more.

My feelings in regards to not enjoying the book




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment