Monday 19 November 2012

In Flight by R.K. Lilley

In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)In Flight by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3.5 out of 5
Favorite lines - "The last line of defense between me and your pussy is bound to take some casualties"
Favorite Character - Stephan

Warning girlies best go get some ice for your panties right now because once you start this book they are gonna be melting.

He leaned down to my ear. "I'm going to ruin you" he breathed. "I'll be your first, and I'll fuck you so thoroughly that I'll be your last, too. You won't want to be with any other man after I've gotten my hands on you. Every last inch of you."


(teeheehee)

This book is totally Filthy Friday worthy, i almost wished i had saved reading it till then! Seriously when i am breaking out my "fanning my vagina" gif for a status you know its a dirty :)

I cannot be arsed re-writing a blurb of going into huge detail so i will just keep this short.
Five words for the book; Sexy, Spanktastic, Emotional, Possessive & Pain.

I would recommend this book & i look forward to reading the next in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment