Saturday 10 November 2012

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite Character - Claire

To explain this book via gif -


To explain my feelings about this book -
I really enjoyed read this book, i spent almost the entire time i was reading it laughing. The dialogue in the book was very amusing, I found myself retelling some of the jokes from the book to my housemate, mostly i did this so he didn't have me committed. Apparently spending 5 minutes laughing about a dolphin vibe is not normal, it is however hilarious. I was hysterical with laughter quite a few times, i thought my housemate was going to gag me. Words to the wise do not drink while reading unless you want to give your kindle/nook/whatever a shower.

My favorite lines -
"You and 'the boys?' You just met them today. Does the Ya Ya Brotherhood already have a secret handshake and a password?" Liz joked.”

“I had been out of the game for too long. I couldn't even get drunk and flirt anymore. I could however, get drunk and look like a stroke victim.”

“I quickly tried to do the math but my brain was a jumbled mess and I couldn't remember what number comes after potato!”

“Pussy punch: when a twat tap just isn't enough”

“I turned around to see Jim standing in the aisle with a smirk and a box of tampons in his hand.
“Very funny asshole. Looks like you’re on the rag this week. Make sure to get yourself some Midol and a copy of Terms of Endearment so you can have yourself a good cry.”

“Granted, she was obviously one lick away from riding the short bus”

"Hugs not Drugs" - "We fooled them. You don't have to choose. You can totally have both and not die."

"I didn't want him to start calling me the shirt sniffer. That's a nickname that just doesn't go away. Like vagina hand."

"Scared you didn't I? That was my fist of fury, BITCH! I yelled."

I would recommend this book & I plan on read more by this author :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment