Wednesday 14 November 2012

Forbidden (The World of Nightwalkers, #1) by Jacquelyn Frank

Forbidden (The World of Nightwalkers, #1)Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & title - 4 out of 5
Favorite line - "Oh, co'mon. Did the red sea part even just a little bit?" She held up her thumb and forefinger an inch apart.
Favorite character - Singsing, the Djinn




I think the fact i haven't read any other Nightwalkers books made this harder for me to get into. Maybe if i had i might of enjoyed the books more?
I did not like the idea of someone else's soul/Ra being in your body, changing your personality, taking you over - i found that seriously disturbing. It is invasion of the body snatchers or something. Creeptastic. I also did not like find it sexy them having sex, i found that kinda gross, a 4 way internally. What if one of them had not wanted too or had hated one of the four... what would they have done then? I didn't like that element of it.

Was the story good? *shrug* Yeah i guess, i know the problems i mentioned made me like it less. There was drama, action, sex, etc & a paranormal/fantasy element so if you are into that sort of thing & don't mind like i do about the body sharing then I think you could enjoy this book. It just was not my cup of tea at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment