Thursday 22 November 2012

The Proposition by Katie Ashley

The PropositionThe Proposition by Katie Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “Have you ever wanted something so bad you think you’d die if you don’t have it? That the mere thought of it keeps you up at night. You can’t sleep, you can’t eat, you can’t drink. You are so consumed by that desire nothing else matters, and you’re not sure life is worth living if you can’t have it.”
Favorite Character - Emma

Ok so i probably shouldn't admit this but i spent most of the time i was reading expecting some huge drama or horrible thing to happen. I was actually pleasantly surprised to only have the bit at the end. Almost every book i read these days has drama so it was nice to have a break from that.
I found the book generally a very easy going read, it was quite predictable but this did not spoil my enjoyment of it. I was worried that the sex would be very unsexy since they do it on a schedule but the scenes were actually hot. I felt like the leads had chemistry & I liked almost every character. The dialog was quite amusing at times, for instance -
"Fine, pencil me in. I'll be ready and erect whenever you need me.”
:)

If you are looking for a nice lighthearted, easy read with only a tiny bit of drama then this book is for you. I think this book will work with a lot of romance readers.

I would recommend & i will read the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment